Build your own Robin sculpture kit
This kit has all you need to create your very own paper feathered, Robin. Video tutorials and any help you may need will be readily available, links given when ordered.
- Hand-cast plastic resin Robin body with wire wing arms and feet attached.
- Full templates for wing and tail feathers.
- Detailed instructions on how to create your mini masterpiece.
- 200gsm coloured paper of your choice, for the feathers.
- Sheet of tracing paper.
- Tube of paper glue.
- Small brass hoop for hanging.
All you need is a craft knife, a pair of scissors and your creativity.
Please choose a body colour and paper colour when ordering.
Size of the Robin's body is 10cm long, 3cm wide and 2.5cm deep. Length with tail is 15cm, 6 inches approx.
Estimated wingspan when feathered is 20cm, 8 inches approx.